Mercedes-Benz Retail Group is giving you the opportunity to enjoy an AMG Driving Experience at Mercedes-Benz World with its latest competition.
Simply upload a photo of your Mercedes-Benz, whether old or new, using the Win an AMG Experience application on facebook.com/MercedesBenzRG to enter!
Submitted images will appear in a voting gallery, and the photo with the most votes at 17:00 (GMT) on 12 June 2013 will win a Mercedes-Benz World AMG Driving Experience at Brooklands for two.
Upload picture of your pride and joy, and get your family and friends voting to support your entry. Entry is limited to one photo and one photo vote per Facebook account, please see full terms and conditions below.
Full Win an AMG Experience terms and conditions:
1. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Mercedes-Benz Retail Group, its supporting agency RSM and not to Facebook.
2. Only one entry per Facebook account and one vote per Facebook account will be accepted.
3. The winner will be the user to upload the photo with the most votes at 17:00pm (GMT) on Wednesday 12 June 2013.
4. Winner will be notified within three (3) days by phone and/or email.
5. The prize consists of two (2) 1 Hour AMG Driving Experiences at Mercedes-Benz World Brooklands.
6. Mercedes-Benz Retail Group/RSM is not liable for any entries that do not reach the recipient, beyond their reasonable control.
7. All entrants must be aged 21 or over.
8. The prize cannot be transferred and no cash alternative is available.
9. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
10. Winners consent to their name being disclosed to other entrants on request, and their name and image to be used subsequently for marketing purposes.
11. Employees of Mercedes-Benz Retail Group, Mercedes-Benz World or any associated companies and immediate members of their families, are not eligible to enter the competition.
12. The decisions of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Entries not completed in ?accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
14. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are not submitted on time or incorrectly.
15. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
16. Transport to and from Mercedes-Benz World and other expenses are at the cost of the winner and their guest
17. The SLS AMG Driving Experience is 50 minutes with an AMG and five laps in the SLS AMG.
18. All SLS AMG drivers must be over 21 and must produce a full UK or international driving licence.
19. Participants will be required to sign a risk acknowledgement prior to the Driving Experience confirming certain information and, in the absence of any negligence on the part of the Driving Experience Provider, accepting participation in the Driving Experience is at their own risk. A copy of the disclaimer is available on request.
20. All participants agree that where they are required to wear safety or protective equipment they will do so except where they are able to justify not doing so on medical or religious grounds. Where a participant does evidence medical or religious grounds to justify not having to wear protective or safety equipment, it will be at the Driving Experience Provider discretion as to whether the participant may still participate in the Driving Experience.
21. Participants will be required to follow all the instructions and directions given to them by the Driving Experience Provider and to complete any training required. The Driving Experience Provider reserves the right to prevent participants taking part in or completing the Driving Experience where they fail to comply with instructions or complete any required training. The Driving Experience Provider reserves the right to claim against the participant for any damage caused due to their negligent actions and the absolute right, in its sole discretion, to deny any participant the opportunity of taking part in a Driving Experience if it appears that they are unfit for the purpose, this includes but is not limited to situations where the participant appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
22. If the Driving Experience Provider reasonably considers a Driving Experience to be too physically or mentally demanding for the participant, the right is reserved to organise or amend the Driving Experience as appropriate considering all the circumstances of the Driving Experience, including extreme weather conditions.
23. Full Mercedes-Benz World Driving Experience Terms & Conditions available upon request.
24. In the event that any terms and condition(s) are deemed invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed from these terms and the remaining clauses will remain in force.
Promoter: Mercedes-Benz Retail Group, c/o RSM, Calverton Lane Barn, Calverton, Milton Keynes, MK19 6EU