If you could go anywhere in the UK where would it be, where would you go and what would you listen to? The Cotswolds for a cream tea with Tinie Tempah, or maybe the notorious Hardknott Pass in the Lake District with Lewis Hamilton for…altitude sickness?!
We want to know! Tell us your answer for a chance to win a Mercedes-Benz Cabriolet to enjoy this May Day Bank Holiday!
Terms and conditions:
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Google+. You are providing your information to Mercedes-Benz Retail Group, its supporting agency RSM and not to Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
- Mercedes-Benz Retail Group/RSM is not liable for any damage caused to items or vehicles by participating in this competition.
- Any distasteful entries will be immediately disqualified.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The closing date for this competition is 20:00 (GMT) on 21 April 2014. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be drawn at random from the database of entrants.
- The winner will be notified within one (1) working day by Facebook, Twitter or Google+. If the winner does not respond within two (2) working days, a new winner will be chosen.
- The prize consists of having one (1) Mercedes-Benz Cabriolet for the weekend from 03 May 2014 to 05 May 2014.
- A Mercedes-Benz Cabriolet model is subject to availability. In the event of a Cabriolet not being available, an alternative model will be selected.
- The winner will collect the Mercedes-Benz from the chosen Mercedes-Benz Retail Group dealership.
- Mercedes-Benz Retail Group/RSM is not liable for any entries that do not reach the recipient, beyond their reasonable control.
- The winner of the prize must be over the age of 18 and hold a full driving license.
- The prize cannot be transferred and no cash alternative is available.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Winners consent to their name being disclosed to other entrants on request, and their name and image to be used subsequently for marketing purposes.
- The decisions of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are not submitted on time or incorrectly.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.