Mercedes-Benz Picnic Blanket
Terms and conditions:
1. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to Mercedes-Benz Retail Group (the Promoter), its supporting agency RSM and not to Facebook or Twitter.
2. Mercedes-Benz Retail Group/RSM is not liable for any damage caused to items or vehicles by participating in this competition.
3. Entrants must gain permission from owners of vehicles or items before taking a photograph.
4. Any distasteful entries will be immediately disqualified.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. The closing date for this competition is 16:00 (GMT) on 08/04/2014. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The winner will be drawn at random from the database of entrants.
8. The winner will be notified within three (3) working days via Facebook or Twitter. If the winner does not respond within ten (10) working days, a new winner will be chosen.
9. The prize consists of one (1) Vintage Star Pins and one (1) Mercedes-Benz Picnic Blanket from the Mercedes-Benz Collection.
10. The prize will only be delivered to a UK address. Delivery costs will be covered by Mercedes-Benz Retail Group.
11. Mercedes-Benz Retail Group/RSM is not liable for any damage incurred during the delivery of the prize.
12. Mercedes-Benz Retail Group/RSM is not liable for any entries that do not reach the recipient, beyond their reasonable control.
13. Entry is open to all ages, however, to claim the prize the winning entrant must be aged 18 or over.
14. The prize cannot be transferred and no cash alternative is available.
15. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
16. Winners consent to their name being disclosed to other entrants on request, and their name and image to be used subsequently for marketing purposes.
17. The decisions of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
19. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are not submitted on time or incorrectly.
20. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.