You could win a men’s or women’s watch from the Mercedes-Benz Collection for your loved one in time for Valentine’s Day! All you have to do is show us how much you love Mercedes by send us a picture of you and your Mercedes-Benz, it’s as simple as that!
To enter please send your name, address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Mercedes-Benz Retail Group, its supporting agency RSM and not to Facebook.
2. Mercedes-Benz Retail Group/RSM is not liable for any damage caused to items or vehicles by participating in this competition.
3. Entrants must gain permission from owners of vehicles or items before taking a photograph with it.
4. Any distasteful entries will be immediately disqualified.
5. Only one entry per Facebook account will be accepted.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
7. The closing date for this competition is 17:00 (GMT) on 14/02/2014. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. The winner will be drawn at random from the database of entrants.
9. The winner will be notified within three (3) working days by phone and/or email.
10. The prize consists of one (1) women’s watch or one (1) men’s watch from the Mercedes-Benz collection.
11. The prize will only be delivered to a UK address. Delivery costs will be covered by Mercedes-Benz Retail Group.
12. Mercedes-Benz Retail Group/RSM is not liable for any damage incurred during the delivery of the prize.
13. Mercedes-Benz Retail Group/RSM is not liable for any entries that do not reach the recipient, beyond their reasonable control.
14. Entry is open to all ages, however, to claim the prize the winning entrant must be aged 18 or over.
15. The prize cannot be transferred and no cash alternative is available.
16. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
17. Winners consent to their name being disclosed to other entrants on request, and their name and image to be used subsequently for marketing purposes.
18. The decisions of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
20. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are not submitted on time or incorrectly.
21. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.